Women's Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001671
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
The Everyday Classic Dot Ankle Boot Socks and your favorite ankle boots are a match made in heaven. These premium ankle socks feature a secure fit and a Virtually Seamless toe for all-day comfort, plus unmatched durability. Your sock drawer isn't ...
Our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Def Lyfe Print Crew Socks uses pro athlete insights to create a high-performing wool running sock capable of keeping up with you and your pursuits. Featuring our top sock technologies and eye-catching artwork designed by ...
In designing our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks, we partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to determine which comfort and performance features were best suited to this runner-focused sock. It starts with Merino wool construction, which provides odor resistance ...
Take a hike (literally) in total comfort. These ankle socks feature our top sock innovations and a women’s-specific, stay-put fit, plus updated mesh zones and increased durability to take on even the toughest of trails. Light cushioning along the entire ...