notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Ski Full Cushion Mountain Snowflake Pattern Over the Calf Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 59% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001626
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Long adventures need longer comfort. Our Women's Compression Color Block OTC socks feature 10-20mmHg graduated compression rating to help reduce swelling, our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort, and our Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes—all working together ...
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our responsibly sourced Merino wool women's Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these socks feature our top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and ...
Our new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, offer a women's-specific fit and bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you hit the trail at the highest level. We've extended the durability zones to make them ...
Using insights of pro skier, gold medalist, and Smartwool athlete Mikaela Shiffrin, we constructed her signature sock, the PhD® Pro Ski Race. We built these socks with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for ...