Women's PhD® Ski Ultra Light Rhythm of Time Print Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's PhD® Ski Ultra Light Rhythm of Time Print Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Ultra Light Cushion Snow
The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Style: SW001042
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.