Women's Ski Zero Cushion Print Over the Calf Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Ski Zero Cushion Print Over the Calf Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Iuna Tinta designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Women's specific fit: narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 31% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001866
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
The Everyday Classic Dot Ankle Boot Socks and your favorite ankle boots are a match made in heaven. These premium ankle socks feature a secure fit and a Virtually Seamless toe for all-day comfort, plus unmatched durability. Your sock drawer isn't ...
The Everyday Texture Ankle Boot Socks bring more comfort to your every day, naturally. These cozy ankle socks feature the natural feel of Merino, a slim fit for less bulk, and a Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort. From running ...
Introducing Angel Collinson's signature Smartwool sock, the Athlete Edition Backcountry Ski Over The Calf Socks. We used Angel's insights to create an advanced ski sock capable of keeping up with you in the backcountry. With contoured shin and ankle cushioning, ...
In designing our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks, we partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to determine which comfort and performance features were best suited to this runner-focused sock. It starts with Merino wool construction, which provides odor resistance ...