notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Smartloft-X 60 Pullover in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
When it comes to your highest-intensity activities, grab a midlayer that will keep the pace and help keep you comfortable. In our Women's Smartloft-X 60 Pullover, the primary insulation uses our 50% recycled wool, giving you lightweight, wind-resistant, packable warmth, even when it gets wet. It even features a DWR coating, helping to keep you comfy even as the wind picks up or the snow starts falling. You could say this is a smart choice.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Recycled Wool 50%
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Regular Fit
- Primary insulation 50% utilizes 60g proprietary recycled wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- 15.5'' (39 cm) center front zipper and invisible side zippers for adjustability
- Two drop in pockets, 1 internal zip chest pocket with media cord outlet
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling A - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester; Filling B: 100% Poyester
- Garment Weight: 424 g | 14.96 oz
- Style: SW019262
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Trail-worthy. Happy hour-approved. All-adventure-ready. Using a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven fabric designed to turn and twist, paired with an interior drawcord for adjustability and boyshort liner, creates a skirt that's made for not just anything—but everything.
Our Women's Merino Sport Ultra Light Hoodie asks the question: How could something so light be so heavy-duty? Its DWR coating helps provide wind and weather protection. And our signature Merino wool mesh panels add breathability and temperature control. Not ...