notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Smartloft-X 60 Pullover in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
When it comes to your highest-intensity activities, grab a midlayer that will keep the pace and help keep you comfortable. In our Women's Smartloft-X 60 Pullover, the primary insulation uses our 50% recycled wool, giving you lightweight, wind-resistant, packable warmth, even when it gets wet. It even features a DWR coating, helping to keep you comfy even as the wind picks up or the snow starts falling. You could say this is a smart choice.
- Regular Fit
- Primary insulation 50% utilizes 60g proprietary recycled wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- 15.5'' (39 cm) center front zipper and invisible side zippers for adjustability
- Two drop in pockets, 1 internal zip chest pocket with media cord outlet
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling A - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester; Filling B: 100% Poyester
- Garment Weight: 424 g | 14.96 oz
- Style: SW019262
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Recycled Wool 50%
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors