notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz
- Style: SW016369
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
A spring-inspired design meets year-round comfort. Our Women's Merino Sport 150 Spring Leaves Graphic Tee combines the sweat management, thermoregulation, and odor resistance of Merino wool with the durability and quick dry time of polyester. And for adventures that require ...
Meet your new favorite skirt. Our Women's Merino Sport Skirt is made with lightweight, quick-dry, recycled stretch-woven fabric designed to enhance ease of movement. With an interior drawcord for adjustability, Merino Sport 150 mesh lining, and hand pockets, you'll be ...
Our 100% responsibly sourced Merino yarn products are basically like power-ups for your performance. That includes our new Women’s Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Bottom. When you put these base layer pants on, you get the unmatched benefits and comfort ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...