Women's Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Rob Krar signature sock
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; 7" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 10% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 2% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001751
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
With a supportive arch brace and a women’s specific fit, our Women’s Everyday No Show sock is great for dress shoes, sneakers, or, really, whatever kicks you like. An internal gripper helps secure the sock while a supportive arch brace ...
Our Women’s Everyday Zig Zag Valley Crew socks are built for any adventure, whether it’s WFH, running errands, or exploring a new part of town. They’re made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, so they provide temperature regulation, odor control, and breathability. ...
Our Classic Hike Full Cushion Crew socks focus on comfort and durability, so you can go farther on every hike. Responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool keeps things soft, while recycled nylon keeps it all sustainable. And full cushioning on the ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to ...