notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Spring Glove in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Knit-in touchscreen capability on thumb and index finger
- Leather glove with double layered thumb and index finger for reinforcement with touch screen capabilities
- Merino wool lining for warmth and comfort
- Leather Velcro adjustable closure at cuff
- Great for on-snow professionals
- Perfect for activities like skiing or snowboarding
- Knit in Vietnam: Finger/Palm - 100% Goat Leather; Trim - 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane; Finger Tip - 100% Polyester, Polyurethane Coating; Lining - 70% Wool, 30% Nylon
- Style: SW000613
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Wash.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Specialized Leather Clean
These gloves have it all. Merino wool for softness, warmth, moisture management, and odor control. Recycled polyester for durability. And touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger so you can keep up with the socials without getting cold. For functionality, practicality, essentiality, ...
Super soft, super comfy, super durable, and super functional, these mittens will round out your cold-weather outerwear lineup. Made from a blend of recycled polyester and Merino wool, they offer practical features like touchscreen-compatible thumbs and rib-knit cuffs for a ...
The Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Sleeve is an adventurer’s best friend. Made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, these sleeves can help you maintain heat while also helping manage moisture and odor during cold-weather runs and rides. Plus, they’re designed with a ...