Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Crew
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Crew is made of 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool to help your little ones stay comfortable on snow days and activities in the mountains. With a flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing, a crew neck built with set-in long sleeves, and all of the benefits of Merino, this kids' base layer will help them enjoy winter more.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Crew neck with set-in long sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW0SN110
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
Combat cabin fever with warm layers that help kids stay outside longer. Our Kids' Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Bottom uses soft Merino 250 interlock knit and all the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool, like temperature regulation and sweat ...