notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 8" (20 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 236 g = 8.32 oz
- Style: SW016373
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Our lightest-weight Merino meets your favorite 1/4 zip style with our Women's Merino 150 Baselayer 1/4 Zip. With 100% Merino wool next to skin and stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit, you'll feel ready ...
A spring-inspired design meets year-round comfort. Our Women's Merino Sport 150 Spring Leaves Graphic Tee combines the sweat management, thermoregulation, and odor resistance of Merino wool with the durability and quick dry time of polyester. And for adventures that require ...
Conquer more in the comfort of our Women's Merino Sport 150 Sunset Stream Graphic Tee. Our Merino Sport fabric combines the sweat management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino wool with the durability and quick dry time of polyester, ...
Be colorful, comfortable, and confident in our Women's Merino Sport Fleece Colorblock Tight. This women's base layer uses a stretchy knit fabric that puts soft-brushed Merino wool next to skin and a durable synthetic material against the elements to balance ...