Men's Smartloft Jacket -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- 120g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, giving you breathable, lightweight, packable warmth
- Wind-resistant nylon outer with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Stretchy knit fabric places soft-brushed Merino next to skin and recycled polyester against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
- Thumbholes at wrist
- Made in Vietnam: Shell: 100% Nylon. Back / Sides / Sleeve: 54% Polyester, 38% Wool, 8% Elastane. Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Fill: 50% Recycled/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016787
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Elevate every outing with the comfort of responsibly sourced Merino wool in our Men’s Anchor Line Sherpa Full Zip Jacket. Built to keep you warm and cozy, this outer layer is perfect to wear all over the map—from your favorite ...
The unpredictability of fall and spring hiking weather means you should be prepared for the elements. That’s why our Men’s Active Ultralite Full Zip Hoodie is purpose-built with functional features like a nylon outer shell that’s coated with non-PFC DWR ...
Our Men's Anchor Line Sherpa Shirt Jacket Classic uses brushed-wool fleece to bring you breathable warmth and modern style. The torso interior is lined with super plush, soft wool Sherpa fleece for maximum warmth and comfort. And premium snap button ...
We worked with our friends at Jiberish to bring exclusive designs to our Classic Thermal Merino Jogger Bottoms . Made from 100% Merino wool for natural comfort, temperature control, and odor resistance, your time outside just got a whole lot more comfortable. Although ...