notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Smartloft 60 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Women's Smartloft 60 Jacket is smarter than your average garment. It uses proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, a DWR coated nylon shell for weather protection, and responsibly sourced Merino wool next to skin to help manage sweat and odor. It even teaches night classes at our local community college on how to stay comfortable in rough weather.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
Recycled Wool 50%
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Regular Fit
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Merino 250 panels provide ease of movement and breathability
- Two zip hand pockets, internal zip chest pocket with cord routing
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Back Panel & Sleeves - 100% Merino Wool; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool,38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 337 g = 11.89 oz
- Style: SW014074
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Enjoy a modern look and classic Smartwool comfort in our Women's Anchor Line Sherpa Asym Coat. Its full Sherpa build provides breathable warmth, and a snap at the collar allows you to adjust your look for whatever the day brings ...
For those who 'don't do cold,' our cute, comfortable Diamond Peak Quilted Dress puts responsibly sourced Merino next to skin and polyester against the elements to help keep you warm, toasty, and weather-protected all winter long.
100% Merino. 100% capable. Our Women's Merino Base Layer Bottom is always ready for what's ahead and what's next. With a fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes and a flatlock seam construction ...
When you're looking for the comfort and benefits of Merino without adding extra fabric in your ski boots, our Women's Merino 250 Base layers 3/4 Bottom is the perfect solution. In these base layer pants, 100% Merino wool provides breathability ...