Ski Full Cushion Alpine Edge Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Ski Full Cushion Alpine Edge Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
If you're searching for maximum cushioning in your go-to ski socks, look no further than our Ski Full Cushion Alpine Edge Socks. This pair of Merino wool socks helps keep things warm, but breathable. And comfortable, but always performance-ready. Elevate every ski day with your soon-to-be favorite socks.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Sock Cushion: Full Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 61% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 27% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001906
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Introducing Angel Collinson's signature Smartwool sock, the Athlete Edition Backcountry Ski Over The Calf Socks. We used Angel's insights to create an advanced ski sock capable of keeping up with you in the backcountry. With contoured shin and ankle cushioning, ...
Responsibly sourced Merino wool makes our Everyday Light Cushion No Show socks naturally soft, odor-resistant, and breathable. And thoughtfully designed features—like a seamless opening that helps reduce pressure points, an internal gripper for a secure fit, a supportive arch brace, ...
With a seamless opening that helps reduce pressure, our Everyday No Show Socks can feel good in your dress shoes, sneakers, or, really, whatever kicks you like. They’re designed with comfort-focused features like a supportive arch brace, a Virtually Seamless ...
In 1994, we invented our first-ever Merino wool performance sock, the Classic Hike. And today, that comfort comes full circle. Our new Second Cut™ Hike sock combines the iconic fit and feel of our original sock with circular yarn utilized ...