You can return a product purchased from www.smartwool.com within 45 days of your order's original ship date. Just as long as it hasn't been washed, altered or worn....
1. First, detach the bottom half of the packing list that came with your order. We'd like you to include this with your return.
2. Show us your reason for return by checking the appropriate box on the packing list.
3. Include a note, comments, or any additional information you think we should have. We love to hear from you, so don’t be bashful.
4. Get a free return label! Log-in to your account by clicking the Log-In button at the top right of the screen. Once logged in, you'll see a menu to the left. Look up your order by clicking the My Orders link. Next to the order, you'll see a link to print a free return label.
5. Box it up and seal securely. Use a durable shipping envelope or box. Include original packaging, if possible, and don’t forget to include the bottom half of your original packing list.
6. Send it to us. Use the pre-paid label you created in Step 5, or you can return to us using another method at your own expense.
Please ship to:
c/o Timberland Distribution Center
50 Service Lane
Danville, KY 40422
Once your return product is received and processed, you’ll receive credit for the item’s purchase amount, plus any applicable taxes. Credits will only be posted to the credit card used to make the purchase. If your purchase was made with a SmartWool gift card, that gift card will be credited to reflect the return.
It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement, but we do our best to be faster than that.
Have a product that's worn out before its time?
Call 888-879-9665 and ask for our Warranty Department.
Questions? Please contact our customer service folks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-879-9665.