notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Mountain Range Pattern Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001615
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Show your support for the nonbinary community with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Nonbinary Print Crew Sock. The yellow, purple, white, and black print proudly represent the nonbinary flag. Plus, these bold crew socks feature our Indestructawool™ technology with extended ...
Celebrate Pride every month with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks, featuring mesh zones for added breathability, Shred Shield™ technology that reduces wear and tear, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort. The bold colors represent ...
We partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to design a sock purpose-built for long runs. With the 4 Degree™ elite fit system helping to ensure a performance-oriented fit, our Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks are created for comfort on even ...
We’ve teamed up with Protect Our Winters to create a sockthat stands for something. With comfortable,responsiblysourcedMerino wool andperformance-focused features, it’ll be easy to show your supportfor the fight against climate changeevery day.