Ski Zero Cushion Memory Quilt Print Over the Calf Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Ski Zero Cushion Memory Quilt Print Over the Calf Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Jaime Molina designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 31% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001917
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Show your support for the nonbinary community with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Nonbinary Print Crew Sock. The yellow, purple, white, and black print proudly represent the nonbinary flag. Plus, these bold crew socks feature our Indestructawool™ technology with extended ...
Celebrate Pride every month with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks, featuring mesh zones for added breathability, Shred Shield™ technology that reduces wear and tear, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort. The bold colors represent ...
We’ve teamed up with Protect Our Winters to create a sockthat stands for something. With comfortable,responsiblysourcedMerino wool andperformance-focused features, it’ll be easy to show your supportfor the fight against climate changeevery day.
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...